Saturday, September 12, 2009

everytimes blog...i also feel sad...i dunno wer to release my feeling...so i choose to blog...ytd receive sis call...told tat mom juz finish for x-ray...but doc say tat found some cancer cell inside the stomach...wat!!!!!!!breast already gt cancer cell le...nw stomach somemore...i really feel so scare...scare will lost my mom...but no one noe my feeling even the most close of me de u...u also dunno...i dun wan quarrel le...i keep tolding u i today so sad...but y u still cant hear?y still must quarrel?i really scare i will betahan...my heart already very sad and keep on pain le...i scare i will cant tahan and suddenly die...i really scare of tat...i nw wat also dun hope...i juz hope i can get a gud result to make my mom happy..cheer she...and...i juz hope can get a well sleep...i already 2 day cant sleep well le...my mind so luan...haiz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home